The InSpire.ag team is excited to announce the return of our in-depth webinar series designed specifically for cannabis cultivators. It is easy to lose track of the fundamentals along the way with new data constantly emerging and the latest cannabis cultivation trends always shifting.
In this webinar, we’d like to take a step back and focus on the meaning of a phenotype and why it is a foundation to the success of your indoor cannabis cultivation business.
With new data constantly emerging and the latest cannabis cultivation trends always changing, cultivators can often forget the basic fundamentals along the way. In this webinar, we’ll take a step back and focus on the meaning of a phenotype in cannabis and why it is a foundation to the success of your indoor cannabis cultivation business.
Everything from color, size, and smell can be affected by your cultivation environment and therefore impact the phenotypic expression of your end product. Phenotypic expression can drive facility design, influence your cultivation practices and will serve as the backbone of your company’s financial performance.
“Getting The Most Out of Your Cannabis Phenotype” is hosted by Jesse Porter and Anders Peterson, two of InSpire’s resident cultivation professionals. Jesse and Anders will cover a variety of topics including:
• The definition of a phenotype as it relates to cannabis cultivation
• The factors that influence a phenotype and phenotypic expression
• The impact of facility design and equipment selection on phenotypic expression when it comes to cannabis climate control and environmental crop steering
• The financial advantages and brand recognition that optimal phenotypic expression can provide for cultivators and owners in the cannabis marketplace
There will be a live question and answer period at the end of the webinar where guests may submit questions to be answered by Jesse and Anders. Mark your calendar and register today!
It’s been a moment since our last webinar, so feel free to review some of the previous topics we’ve covered in this series:
• The Ten Cardinal Parameters of Plant Health and Vitality
• Drying and Curing Cannabis to Preserve Terpenes and Other Secondary Metabolites
• How to Compare Integrated HVACD With Non-Integrated HVAC
• From Cultural to Chemical Control: How to Implement an IPM Plan for Cannabis
FCP on Clubhouse
Subscribe to FCP Channel 02
FCP General Store
FCP Tip Jar: